Pignotti Music Studios
Music Instructor in Austin
Flute, Voice, and Guitar
Raising Musical Intelligence for Decades
- Proven Teaching Techniques
- Most Ages
- Variety of Musical Styles
- Competitive Rates
- Tone Development
- Breathing Techniques
- Practice Routines
- Performance Classes - Three times a year we have a Performance Class. My flute, voice, and guitar students will learn performance. Lisa will perform for the class too.
- Recording Advice
- Dealing with Stage Freight and Building Self-Confidence
- All lessons must be prepaid monthly.
- 30, 45, and 60 minute lessons.
- Call for rates.
- Many people ask on the phone if they can drop by to meet me. I don't mean to be unkind, but this is something I can't do. If I did this with everyone who asked, there would be no time for me to teach my enrolled students! What I will agree to is to try me for one lesson at the rate above. You can't tell how a teacher works just by meeting anyway. Having a lesson will show how my methods work and what books I use. I do hope you understand my reasons.
- Notify us as soon as you know that you, your child, or the transporting parent cannot attend a lesson due to illness.
- In case of a doctor, dental, or other appointments, let us know as soon as you know. (Obviously, try not to use the time for such appointments.) The lesson will be re-set if this cannot be avoided.
In the case of sudden change of plans, let us know as soon as you can, so that we may re-set the lesson.
- Missed Lessons can be made up within a 4-week period. In this way the lesson can be made up when the student is well and needs the extra help. If not made up, there will be the usual charge for the lesson.
- Major holidays - Christmas, New Years, Easter, Thanksgiving - there will be no charge or make-up for missed lessons.
- If the instructor is ill or out of town there will be no charge for lessons missed. Make-ups will be arranged when possible.
I enjoy and appreciate working with all of our students.
|Mon:||2:00 – 10:00 PM|
|Tue:||2:00 – 10:00 PM|
|Wed:||2:00 – 10:00 PM|
|Thu:||2:00 – 10:00 PM|
|Fri:||2:00 – 10:00 PM|
|Sat:||2:00 – 10:00 PM|
|Sun:||2:00 – 10:00 PM|
Message sent. We'll get back to you soon.